• for use in ATEX explosive areas Gas or Dust [Ex ia] I/IIC
• 4-20mA input – transmitter power supply
• active or passive 4-20mA recopy
• 2 relay outputs as switch status
• all removable screw terminals
• pull-out power distribution by flat cable
• 29 mm width rail mounting (NFC 63015 EN 50022)
Intrinsic safety analog interface PROFSI3-…-YT allows to wire on its input an YT range temperature switch or pressure switch insuring safety between hazardous area (potentially explosive atmosphere) and the safe area by the mean of a galvanic isolation.
These « barriers » allow the supply of the YT… connected switch, the galvanic isolation recopy is active or passive depending on the wiring. The 2 YT… switch thresholds are available on relay outputs.
Jacks on front panel can be used for the 4-20mA recopy test.
PROFSI3... housing is an independent symmetric DIN rail mount unit. Connections are done by mean of pullout screw terminals. Power supply can be AC (from 90VAC to 253VAC) or DC (from 22VDC to 120VDC). Power distribution by plug-in flat cable saves space and time during wiring.