● for potentially explosive areas gas or dust [Ex ia] I/IIC
● 2 inputs – transmitter power supply or loop receiver
● 4-20mA feedback active or passive
● HART® complient
● 2 channels in one housing
● DIN-rail mount, pull-out screw terminals
● Pull-out power distribution by flat cable
● 29 mm width rail mounting (NFC 63015 EN 50022)
PROFSI3-...-ISH intrinsic safety family of interfaces offers a lot of various models connected in input or output to supply analog measurement or control loops providing safety between hazardous explosive area and safe area by galvanic isolation.
PROFSI3-...-ISH provide the power supply of a 2-wire transmitter and the digital signal transfer HART.
The galvanic isolated recopy can be active or passive depending on the wiring.
Several models are available:
● 1 input (1 transmitter power supply) / 1 output
● 2 independent inputs (2 transmitters power supply) / 2 independent and isolated outputs
● 1 input(1 transmitter power supply) / 2 independent and isolated outputs
Jacks on front panel can be used either for the 4-20mA recopy test or for the connection of a HHC programming unit in order to configure or to use the digital signal HART.
PROFSI-...-ISH housing is an independent symmetric DIN rail mount unit. Connections are done by mean of pullout screw terminals. Power supply can be AC (from 80VAC to 240VAC) or DC (from 20VDC to 48VDC). Power distribution by plug-in flat cable saves space and time during wiring.